01* Entering 2023 - chez B.K. Taitung.
02* Join Mindy Seu for Cyberfeminism Index book launch at After 8 Books, Paris.
03* SPROUTS for QUEER LOVE, a public participatory performance with CONSTELLATIONS - Celebrating Queer Spaces that No Longer Exist, Poligonal, Berlin. Imagine yourself as a mushroom
04* Seeding cycleX, New York.
05* 一個神話的、跟一個當代處境的交集：鄭淑麗與東冬‧侯溫創作對談, published at Art Touch.
06* OPEN CALL UNBORN0x9 Reading Group ULTRASOUND.
07* Join LOST RIVER - SOUND, VISION AND MOTION - 10-DAY LAB, organized by MCASA, Mongolia. [Gogo Mongolia press]
08* G for GENOM, I hear the blood running, installation at Traklhaus, Salzburg, Austria.
09* UKI at STWST48x9, held in association with Ars Electronica, Linz, Austria. 4 screenings at Moviemento Linz. Special screening (21:00 07/09) held simutaneously with Moviemento Berlin with a remote networked Q+A session.
10* UKI closing night at l’Age d’Or Festival Cinematek, Brussels.
* A talk with 秋田祥（ノーマルスクリーン）& 四方幸子（エコゾファー）on
Scifi Queer New Cinema and media art practices KuwabaraShoten 桑原商店, Tokyo.
* Screenings at Uplink Kyoto and Uplink kichijoji, Tokyo.
* Keynote talk on VIRUS BECOMING as tactical resistance, The Institute of Network Society - 中国美术学院 跨媒体艺术学院 with UKI screening at Goethe Institute , Shanghai.
* UTTER as a web project at tropical papers
* UKI, Contagious & Queer program, IDFA (The International Documentary Festival Amsterdam) with a workshop Virus Becoming
* Virus Becoming at Feels like... proto-zone13 exhibition at Shedhalle, Zurich.
* FRESH KILL (1994, 35mm) screening at REEL TAIWAN held at Martin Scorsese Department of Cinema Studies, New York University.
* UNBORN0x9 web platform with Art Laboratory Berlin Permeable Bodies presents Online reading group on SURROGACY led by Anindita Majumdar.
* UKI, an Evening with Shu Lea Cheang, MoMA, New York.
12* UKI Zurich premiere with P0rny Days at Kino Riffraff in Zürich.
SELECTED WORKSUKI (2009-2023) a scifi viral ALT-reality cinema 2023 release [UKI 2009 - 2016]
EARLY ONLINE ARTExpand, an interface (2001), commissioned by telepolis, restored in Java script (2022).
RECENT ARTICLESThe Power of Art Lies in Hacking Technology and Science, Interview with Jana Putrle Srdić for Manufacturing Life Systems by Kersnikova Institute 2023.
WORK SAMPLECompiled portfolio 2023
ARCHIVEFales Library and Special Collections